Skip to main content

this is so boring

The school term has come to an end, and the one week September holidays are starting.

My gosh.

Dread sinks into my belly as i wonder what to expect in the holidays.
No seriously.
Holidays are just terrifying.
I'd rather stick with the normal two-days break after Friday. Holidays are nice i suppose, it's a time where we can relax and de-stress ourselves. Yet holidays are also a time where most of us get bored, lazy, and get nothing done. I just need a mere one day off to relax and i can get back to doing anything productive. Thats when i have school the next day. The feeling i get when i realise i have like a week more to relax makes me even more lazy.

Holidays are NOTHING when you don't go overseas or spend time with family members. Since my parents are always out working, i have only my sister and my two terrapins left with me. Y'know, terrapins don't do much. Plus my sister is always watching lame youtube videos, and it's just 'me' time. The only things i have at home is my phone, laptop, and food. It's also not that i can't get out of the house and play, but more like because i'm too lazy. Maybe it's me who's at fault, not the holidays. Long holidays are always the main reason of me falling sick or losing weight.

Holidays are always so boring. It's a good thing tomorrow my sister will be performing at the MAF at bukit panjang, senja i think? Which means i can follow and finally do something worth more than lying on my bed and using my phone right?
Since the big exams are coming up, i decided to finally do something productive (yay?). I am going to be a good girl and start studying, i hope. I already started doing some of my homework and with a little bit of pushing, i can probably get all my homework done by half of the week ^^

Now lets talk about how i've been keeping up with school.

Actually, its pretty much the same as every day. OH WAIT! I forgot to tell you about Teachers day/ACES day.

Erm, the sec twos played frisbee and then we had the teachers day celebrations.
Unfortunately there was this problem with the speakers and like a lot of the performances got kinda wrecked. That's it, i guess? SW and i didn't slack after it because i had tuition at 3pm and i needed to finish all my tuition homework, and my mum also texted me last minute to say that she wasn't free to fetch my sister from school today. So i had to, straight after school i went home, and went back to CHIJ OLQP to fetch my sis. They were also having an alumni party after that so i thought i might as well stay for a while hoping to bump into my old classmates. Apparently the alumni that visited my primary school again were mostly just graduated from primary school-sec ones. All the sec twos and above were all like "where got time la pls" already xD

I fetched my sis, and we took the bus home.
TADAAAAAA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing

I've realised something- I haven't been too honest with myself. I'm talking about feelings, thoughts, anything that comes to mind. And I haven't been honest with you, too, those on my blog right now. For those that have been reading my blog for the past almost three years, the first year was fun. Pure, innocent, a 13 year old discovering herself, basically. Second year, a tad bit more emotional and personal. A bit of a break from blogging though, and definitely improvements in my writing. Made some friends online, it was fun.
Remember that affiliates linking thing I had? And that little chat box? Unfortunately, because of my content that has evolved through the years, I removed anything that could link people to my blog. Third year, come on. I pretty much stopped blogging for half a year I think, and mainly because I've gotten busy and I stopped trusting my blog. I've been afraid, you know? So afraid of people finding out how I feel and how I think. I don'…

I'm back, for good.

It's been quite a while since i've made a proper blogpost. Not the "update" kinds or the short embarrassing stories. The real, personal ones. And, honestly, its been about three months without me actually writing and expressing myself. I am exploding. Well, don't take it literally or make it sound dirty-like, because i did. I am exploding with thoughts and emotions and everything else that makes me whole. You know that feeling? When you haven't done something that really gives you a certain feeling and some kind of content, but when you do it, its just unimaginable. It's like finally getting a word out after being locked for days, months, and to me, those three months felt like forever.


Sure, i had Twitter to back me up. I come across-and experience many weird, awkward, maybe emotional phases quite a lot, and, sure, Twitter does it. I can easily express myself in a few sentences and feel at least a bit relieved for getting something out. But it doesn'…

It's my birthday.

I just turned 16 today. Obligatory, I had to write about it. As i've said lots of times, 2016 has been so incredibly busy for me. I think, it's mostly filled with achievements. Oh, and, I just realised i had a draft third blogoversary post that still isn't completed, but lets just forget about it alright? You guys know what i've been up to, so i don't have to repeat them again. I'm 16 now. I created a bank account recently, found a job, have great friends, and i think i'm on my way to realising that a certain someone just isn't worth it anymore. I had much more to write just now, but i've kinda lost the mood a little. I think you'll understand. I'll publish this little thing and update it further on. You'll understand. Excuse the informality.