Skip to main content

annie96

I was just browsing on Facebook for a while, and came across this post shared by a friend of mine.
Well at first when i clicked on the link, the layout was actually quite interesting. It was supposed to be a ghost story in a kind of whatsapp layout. Like reading a conversation between two people, on the computer.

It actually requires you to press enter, or a button they provided you to click on, to display the next message. But it's pretty cool.

It was supposed to be a ghost story, eh?

The first few messages wasn't very scary but I'm currently halfway through it. And i have to admit, I'm only halfway and this is legit-ly horrifying.

I'm one of those people that experienced WAY too many jumpscares and just can't handle any "hardcore horror", so at times i would open another tab and do something more fun, and while i'm reading it i would cover my eyes with my palm. To prevent any jumpscares. :P

I mean i'm only HALFWAY THROUGH AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

But i gotta gather up that teeny weeny bit of courage that i have and continue reading it. While i type. And for the sake of you people like me that are too scared to read it, i won't spoil it for you, but if there are jumpscares i would tell you that. :D
haha
.
.
.
.
Ohmygosh i'm just a quarter way of where i stopped to write my blogpost, and it's damn terrifying.
.
.
Okaaayyy i'm done. There were no jumpscares, but it's really creepy. Also there's those kind scary stuff like where they leave you hanging at a certain point but they don't tell you what happened next.

Overall it was really really frightening. At a few parts it was just so godamn creepy the blood in my face was like flushed out omg.


Go read it here


Comments

Post a Comment

A comment would be appreciated. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back, for good.

It's been quite a while since i've made a proper blogpost. Not the "update" kinds or the short embarrassing stories. The real, personal ones. And, honestly, its been about three months without me actually writing and expressing myself. I am exploding. Well, don't take it literally or make it sound dirty-like, because i did. I am exploding with thoughts and emotions and everything else that makes me whole. You know that feeling? When you haven't done something that really gives you a certain feeling and some kind of content, but when you do it, its just unimaginable. It's like finally getting a word out after being locked for days, months, and to me, those three months felt like forever.


Sure, i had Twitter to back me up. I come across-and experience many weird, awkward, maybe emotional phases quite a lot, and, sure, Twitter does it. I can easily express myself in a few sentences and feel at least a bit relieved for getting something out. But it doesn'…

Healing

I've realised something- I haven't been too honest with myself. I'm talking about feelings, thoughts, anything that comes to mind. And I haven't been honest with you, too, those on my blog right now. For those that have been reading my blog for the past almost three years, the first year was fun. Pure, innocent, a 13 year old discovering herself, basically. Second year, a tad bit more emotional and personal. A bit of a break from blogging though, and definitely improvements in my writing. Made some friends online, it was fun.
Remember that affiliates linking thing I had? And that little chat box? Unfortunately, because of my content that has evolved through the years, I removed anything that could link people to my blog. Third year, come on. I pretty much stopped blogging for half a year I think, and mainly because I've gotten busy and I stopped trusting my blog. I've been afraid, you know? So afraid of people finding out how I feel and how I think. I don'…

...

I've been thinking of making my blog private, I might do it soon lol. Mostly because i have really embarrassing posts that my friends (yes, im talking to you >.>) have seen or may see. Usually i like to post stuff thats a little private mainly for my own entertainment, but whenever i see comments i get so excited. Its like you know, someone actually bothered to read all my shitty posts. 
I'm not very sure about making this decision since my blog was never private for the past one and a half year of blogging, and i always wanted to celebrate a five year blog anniversary with you guys :'( I can just see my whole blog timeline and my posts are just becoming shorter and shorter, and very little blog updates in the years to come lol.
I'm not actually inactive in the whole blogosphere thing, i do like to read and visit other blogs. I just have nothing else to post since i don't want to post about my life all the time, because if i did, i would have no problem priva…